With the inconvenience inherent in traveling here to pick up a puppy and then traveling back with your puppy, shipping has become an acceptable, convenient and trusted method of serving clients who are located far away from our home. Over the years of our experience with shipping, we came to the conclusion that shipping your puppy directly to you by air is both safe and routine! We have never had a negative experience as far as health and comfort of the puppies we’ve shipped are concerned. The puppy is very well cared for during handling and ground transport and the fight time is minimal. Acclimatized environments are provided though out…on the ground as well as air. Shipping company personnel are excellent on puppies and the airlines have very stringent guidelines and procedures for the handling, shipping and transportation of your pet. Airline requirements are typically coordinated by us. We equally make all necessary travel arrangements in accordance to your desires.
We are always obligated to provide the airline with the complete name, home address, email address, home telephone number, and alternate cell telephone number of the person picking up the puppy at the airport. This is in your interest as it is the only way to ensure that someone’s pet is not handed to another person.
We provide full shipping flight itinerary prior to shipment. The transport company will contact you with directions and specific information concerning the delivery of your puppy.
We are capable of shipping puppies anywhere in the world as long as it is in compliance with local customs regulations, etc. Shipments within the United States, Canada and Alaska are very safe and routine. We normally ship via United Airlines United Airlines because they have acclimatized temperature control on all air and ground transportation. Hence, they do not have any temperature restrictions for shipments.
Also, United airlines have The Pet Safe program featuring the following;
- Pet travels within a specially designed compartment that are pressurized similarly as a passenger cabins.
- 24 – hour PetSafe desk is available for help at any time.
- Each pet receives a confirmed booking prior to departure. This means that you can track your pet’s journey from its origin to its destination online.
- Both plane and warehouse facilities are Climate- Controlled for the safety of your puppy on the ground.
- Pets are the last to be loaded and the first to be unloaded from the plane to ensure optimum comfort.
- Pets receive personal handling in climate – controlled vehicles for connections in United’s hubs if the animal will be expose to temperatures greater than 85°F (29.5°C) for more than 45 minutes. The puppy is hand delivered and fully escorted to you by a puppy Nanny to ensure their safety.
If your puppy is shipped via ground or air, we will also provide the shipping kennel, health certificate, food and water.
Shipping cost range from $150 – $350 depending on your location. We currently have 2 free shipping vouchers. So, if you are fortunate to pay for your puppy when these vouchers are available, your puppy will be shipped to you free of charge. However, if at the time of payment the vouchers are no longer available you will be obliged to pay the aforementioned $150-$350 for shipping.